President Trump was advised that firing James Comey would not end the FBI investigation into his campaign and potential collusion with Russia, but he decided to do so anyway, according to a report by the New York Times.
That new detail debunks what critics of Trump have been arguing — that Trump tried to end the investigation by firing Comey and was, therefore, obstructing justice.
In fact, Trump was not only told by the White House counsel Don McGahn that firing Comey would not end the investigation, but he also told McGahn he “understood that firing the F.B.I. the director might extend the Russia investigation,” according to senior administration officials.
Here are vital questions that must be asked to Robert Mueller and James Comey that will reveal their true intentions concerning Hillary Clinton and President Trump:
- Mr. Comey isn’t it true that you were an assistant U.S. attorney for a prosecutor between 1996 and 2003? In your official capacity at the Department of Justice, did you investigate and did you clear Bill Clinton of any wrongdoing for extending a presidential pardon to Marc Rich, a fugitive from justice, a fugitive of the United States?
- Isn’t it true that between 2003 and 2005, you held a position with the office of the Attorney General?
- Isn’t it true that in 2005, you resigned from the Department of Justice and accepted a job as the senior vice-president with the office of general counsel at Lockheed Martin, a company that is a major, major military contractor?
- Isn’t it true that in 2010, when you were employed with Lockheed Martin, Lockheed won 17 approvals for private contracts with the Department of State while Hillary Clinton was the Secretary of State?
- Isn’t it true that in 2010, while you were employed with Lockheed Martin, Lockheed became a major contributor to the Clinton Foundation and non-profit organizations?
- Isn’t it true that in late 2010, after Lockheed was awarded those contracts by the Hillary Clinton State Department, you stepped down from Lockheed and received a $6 million payout for your services?
- Isn’t it true that in 2013, the largest bank of England, HSBC, was being investigated by federal authorities for laundering billions of dollars for the Mexican drug cartels, channeling money to the Middle East, specifically Iran, which is in violation of the law?
- Isn’t it true that Robert Mueller, former director of the FBI and is now the special counsel to investigate the alleged “collusion” between the Trump campaign and Russia?
- Isn’t it true that Mr. Mueller was the chief counsel at HSBC… the same bank that was laundering money for the cartels?
- Isn’t it true that HSBC was a significant Clinton Foundation contributor? That Bill Clinton was being paid about $200,000 for his speeches at HSBC events… and this is while Mrs. Clinton was the Secretary of State? No conflict of interest there?
- Isn’t it true that HSBC was basically let off the hook with a $1.2 billion fine – which was paid by shareholders – and none of its officers, managers, directors were charged criminally or let go? Isn’t it true that while all hell was breaking loose at HSBC, YOU, Mr. Comey, were appointed as a director and member of the board at HSBC to assist with damage control?
- Isn’t it true, Mr. Comey, that your salary went from $206,000 in 2002 when you were a government employee, to $33.5 million in 2012…. And that you earned this money while working for entities that were major contributors to the Clintons?
- Isn’t it true that you worked for Bridgewater Associates between 2010 and 2013, and that they are also a major contributor to the Clintons?
- Isn’t it true that you worked for Columbia University in 2013 as a senior research scholar at the school of law, and that Columbia University is also a major contributor to the Clintons?
- Isn’t it true that you gave this memo that you wrote on Bureau time on a classified computer in a Bureau car… and you gave this memo to Daniel Richman, your friend, a liberal professor (at Columbia), and he gave this memo to the New York Times? Mr. Comey, you were appointed FBI Director by former President Obama in 2013, as Secretary Clinton was leaving the State Department. Isn’t it true that you were appointed by Obama as FBI Director because you had proven yourself to be of service to the Clintons and their associates and entities that contribute millions of dollars to the Clintons’ non-profit organizations?
- Isn’t it true that you, as Director of the FBI in 2013 did absolutely nothing in regards to the missing $2 billion from the State Department finances, and this happened while Mrs. Clinton was Secretary of State?
- Isn’t it true, that while you were Director of the FBI, for over two years, nothing happened as a result of the FBI “investigations” into the Clinton non-profit organizations? If it had not been for the emails that were leaked involving Hillary Clinton and her associates or band of thieves, all this would be unknown to everyone. But these emails were leaked and fortunately, the truth is coming out.
- Mr. Mueller isn’t it true that you took US Uranium to RUSSIA FOR HILLARY CLINTON?
- Isn’t it true you assisted Clinton in the sale of 20% of US uranium? Mr. Mueller, did you receive any monies or position appointments due to helping Secretary Clinton? Robert Mueller is an expert at making nothing look like something. He did it in Iraq, he did it when he sent a planeload of people to frame WikiLeaks and he is doing it to frame President Trump and his administration. I do not trust Rosenstein either he appointed Mueller knowing full well he is a Clinton paid Troll.