Here is something you will not hear in Church about Lunar and Solar eclipses.
What a time to be alive! August 21, 2017, total solar eclipse and while it may or may not hold Biblical level significance to some let’s take a look at the facts so you can decide for yourself. After reading, take the matter to prayer before God Almighty and ask for discernment.
Proverbs 3:25 Be not afraid of sudden terror, or of the darkness of the wicked when it will come.כהאַל־תִּ֖ירָא מִפַּ֣חַד פִּתְאֹ֑ם וּמִשֹּׁאַ֥ת רְ֜שָׁעִ֗ים כִּ֣י תָבֹֽא:
Just remember, there are no coincidences – The Father has written the end from the beginning down to every detail. There are no chances, only “it is written”…
An eclipse is clearly a sign of an event or events to happen that needs your attention. Only God controls the heavens are his billboard. Neither man nor Satan can distort or falsify the planets, sun, moon, and stars with signs. God has full control and has stated that these would be used as signs, and eclipses have been used in the past for special occasions so that we have all reason to know that signs in the Heavens will continue to be a signal of things to come.
And God said, “Let there be luminaries in the expanse of the heavens, to separate between the day and between the night, and they shall be for signs and for appointed seasons and for days and years; – Genesis 1:14
ידוַיֹּ֣אמֶר אֱלֹהִ֗ים יְהִ֤י מְאֹרֹת֙ בִּרְקִ֣יעַ הַשָּׁמַ֔יִם לְהַבְדִּ֕יל בֵּ֥ין הַיּ֖וֹם וּבֵ֣ין הַלָּ֑יְלָה וְהָי֤וּ לְאֹתֹת֙ וּלְמ֣וֹעֲדִ֔ים וּלְיָמִ֖ים וְשָׁנִֽים:
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; – Luke 21:25
And it shall come to pass on that day, says the Lord God, that I will cause the sun to set at midday, and I will darken the land on a sunny day.; – Amos 8:9
טוְהָיָ֣ה | בַּיּ֣וֹם הַה֗וּא נְאֻם֙ אֲדֹנָ֣י יֱהֹוִ֔ה וְהֵבֵאתִ֥י הַשֶּׁ֖מֶשׁ בַּצָּֽהֳרָ֑יִם וְהַֽחֲשַׁכְתִּ֥י לָאָ֖רֶץ בְּי֥וֹם אֽוֹר:
Let’s go through with a list of facts about past eclipses and add it to August 21, 2017, eclipse facts in a thought-provoking way.
This eclipse even by the world’s standards is being set as “The Great American Eclipse” because of how unique it is. Yes, plenty of partial and solar eclipses happened in the past, but what makes this one different?
1. Many total eclipses fall over water or unpopulated areas of the planet, so an eclipse that is visible is rare in itself. The August 21 eclipse will be the first total solar eclipse whose path of totality stays completely in the United States. This has not occurred in America since 1776 according to the Space.com Total Solar Eclipse 2017 guide.
We all know what happened in 1776 was our Independence. A solar eclipse is a sign given to a Gentile nation, and a Lunar eclipse is a sign to Israel only regardless if the eclipse is Total or Partial.
2. EVERYONE in the continental U.S. will see it. This eclipse will be the most viewed ever.
3. A solar eclipse is a lineup of the Sun, the Moon, and Earth and a solar eclipse happen only at a New Moon and solar eclipses don’t happen at every New Moon. Rarer upon rare.
4. The first contact is in the state of Oregon, the 33rd state in the USA. The last contact is in South Carolina on the 33rd parallel. This eclipse happens on day 233 of the year. If the Revelation 12 sign is valid, then the eclipse is also 33 days before September 23, 2017. Yeshua/Joshua/Jesus is thought to have been 33 when He died. Yeshua is the Hebrew name Joshua is the English translation and Jesus is the Greek for those that did not know.
5. From August 12, 2017, the date of the Charlottesville Virginia “State of Emergency” declared to August 21, 2017, Great total Solar Eclipse because eclipses bring our valuable information from the past revealed when Mercury went retrograde August 12, 2017.
33 has a special relation to earthquakes because the Richter Scale uses the number 33. Each whole number that goes higher on the scale is 33 times more intense than the whole number below it.
6. The first big city the eclipse hits in Oregon is Salem – Salem was named after Jerusalem. The eclipse also begins in Oregon exactly at sunset time in Jerusalem. So technically speaking, as the sun sets in American it will be set in Jerusalem at the same time.
7. The center line crosses through 12 primary states to receive total darkness. 12 disciples, 12 months in a year, the meaning of 12, which is considered a perfect number, is that it symbolizes God’s power and authority, as well as serving as a perfect governmental foundation.
8. The eclipse path is exactly 70 miles wide. 70 has a sacred meaning in the Bible that has two perfect numbers, 7 that represents perfection and 10 that represents completeness and God’s law. 70 also symbolizes perfect spiritual order and a period of judgment. 70 is also especially connected with Jerusalem with so many references it would take a book to write.
9. When Yeshua/Joshua/Jesus died, there was an eclipse and an earthquake. “It was midday, and darkness came over the whole land until three in the afternoon” – Luke 23:44-45 “Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Yeshua/Joshua/Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.” – Matthew 27:54
10. Donald Trump was born on a total Lunar eclipse on June 14, 1946, which relates to Israel as a sign. In an effort to win independence, the Jews waged a guerrilla war against the British. The main underground Jewish militia, the Haganah, formed an alliance called the Jewish Resistance Movement with the Etzel and Stern Gang to fight the British. In June 1946 to take back Israel and Jerusalem before they became an official country in 1948. If Donald Trump is one of the two witnesses of God, which I do believe that he is, then the total solar eclipse August 21, 2017, will start his 1260 days because this is when Elija and Moses pour out their spirit into the two witnesses which are clothed in sackcloth which means they are ordinary men going through repentance and humbling themselves before the Lord. One witness will be in Israel (Judah) and the other witness will be in America (Ephraim).
11. The path of August 21, 2017, eclipse crosses every major earthquake fault line. Remember the 33 in the Richter scale? On August 23, 2017, there is a FEMA exercise known as “EarthEX2017” scheduled that will simulate “catastrophes such as mega earthquakes, cyber terrorism or high altitude electromagnetic pulse attacks” Here is the eclipse path imposed on the USGS map of highest earthquake zones.
12. Another eclipse comes in 2024, 7 years after August 21, 2017, and marks an X over the United States ending the 7 year tribulation period. The combined time of totality of these eclipses together will be 7 minutes. The day of the eclipse is August 21, 2017 – (7 + 7 + 7 = 21). The exact point where the two eclipses cross is right next to Cedar Lake in Illinois… specifically right next to SALEM Road. (Salem again!)
13. The region in southern where the X marks in Illinois is called “Little Egypt”. The exact point where the two paths cross is in the town of Makanda, which used to be called the “Star of Egypt”.
14. The last time we had a full eclipse in 1918 – it was accompanied by pandemic and war. Flu crisis of 1918, millions died and the US was involved in World War 1. Now as we face the next eclipse, we have an Opioid crisis and World War 3?
15. During the plagues of Egypt, the land was covered in darkness. Exodus 10:21-23 tells us, “Then the Lord said to Moses, “Lift your hand toward heaven, and the land of Egypt will be covered with a darkness so thick you can feel it.” So Moses lifted his hand to the sky, and a deep darkness covered the entire land of Egypt for three days.
16. The sun is 400 times bigger, and just so happens to be 400 times farther away from the earth. The original form of the Hebrew letter Tav is like the English letter X or T – which is in the shape of a cross, or X– like the X that is made by the two solar eclipses on the cross paths over 7 years. The letter Tav means “a sign”.
17. The path of the eclipse will be situated in such a way that every single state of the US will experience it, even Hawaii and Alaska.
18. The totality will reach Oregon at 10:16 AM Pacific and will end in South Carolina at 2:49 PM Eastern. That means it will take 1 hour and 33 minutes to cross the country. There is that 33 again.
19. Eclipses never repeat in the exact same spot.
20. Right before full totality of the eclipse, the last light glimpse from the sun will form a diamond ring in the sky.
21. Based on past eclipses, people report feeling a profound sense of awe during and after a total solar eclipse and other “different” things.
22. Only Earth can experience a total solar eclipse.
23. Big difference between a partial eclipse and full eclipse. The sun’s light that makes the difference between a 99.9% partial and 100% total is significant. Only during a 100% eclipse is the solar corona visible. August 21, 2017, is a 100% experience.
24. August 21, 2017, eclipse also cuts through every major occult symbol in the United States like the Georgia Guidestones, St. Louis Gateway Arches, and the founding state of the masons to name a few.
25. This eclipse will be the only known eclipse in history to have the longest and most uninterrupted track across a single land mass.
26. A partial lunar eclipse took place on August 7, 2017, in the same eclipse season. It was visible from eastern Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia. From August 7, 2017, to August 21, 2017, was 14 days, an average division of 7.
27. This solar eclipse is a part of Saros cycle 145 which contains 77 events. The series ends at member 77 as a partial eclipse on April 17, 3009.
28. No matter what you feel about it, these things are documented to happen during a full eclipse: stars come out, the horizon glows with a 360-degree sunset, the temperature drops significantly, and well, day turns into night obviously.
29. Due to the mass “Exodus” of people that are expected to view this eclipse, a figure only accounted in the “millions” will be skipping work and school to view this event in the path of totality.
30. While you may not be preparing for it, others are. This eclipse is causing states, cities, and townships to declare an official state of emergency due to likely accidents, large crowds, increase in violence, and occultist rituals to take place.
31. The longest known total solar eclipse lasted about 7 minutes.
32. The U.S. mainland has averaged about 7 total solar eclipses per century since 2000 B.C. So the rarity of August 21, 2017, solar eclipse is not only considered a once in a lifetime event, it will be a once in about 7 lifetimes event.
33. And while more than 33 facts have been crammed in this post, let us end on this last one: The eclipse is also exactly 40 days from Yom Kippur. Yom Kippur means “Day of Atonement” and is a time of repentance. While the eclipse day itself may come and go with everything remaining “normal” afterward, we need to be focused on what could be coming soon after.
Is the US being warned to repent? 40 days were given in the Sign of Jonah when the eclipse overtook Nineveh. But then again, bad things were starting to happen just prior to the eclipse over Nineveh too. Be ready now and at all times, repent and draw close to the Father.
Also, note that the scriptures say that Moses and Elijah do not physically come back to earth the scripture says they pour out their spirits on the two witnesses. It is Yeshua’s brother Apostle John the writer of Revelation that is to physically return to earth to preach the truth of Yeshua.
1. The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servant’s things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
2. Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.
Rev 10: 7-11
7. But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
8. And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
9. And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
10. And I took the little book out of the angel’s hand and ate it up, and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
11. And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
For more on this eclipse and how it relates to your future, viewing the following videos are highly recommended! There is so much more than these 33 facts (well, more included here. Truly amazing!